Thursday, May 15, 2014

How It Is

nobody says anything substantive about anything I write
and if they do I can't take it in I think I have been thinking
about this for years anything you think I have already thought
and decided to do what I did never enough which is not always
true Alfred had several precious thrilling thoughts about "Life
Before Death" they went right through me exquisite at the time

thus I really have no idea what gets through what I have made
if I can persuade anyone to read it who reads and isn't already
reading several books they have enough books without mine
still I want to be read to be heard to share my story not to be
misunderstood in this little time crystallize keen perception
how it is to be alive here now me you anywhere always

No comments:

Post a Comment