Saturday, June 04, 2005

Beyond All That

digital camera early birthday present wanted excellent capability family snaps potato salad Oregon Garden picnic roses don't be bashful we're beyond all that not now kiddo i'm the owner and I'm alive so go away I have been talking to Crystal about my play. She says it will cost up to $35,000 to put it on at TNC and the maximum I will get from the box office is around $8,000. I don't think it makes sense to produce a play that is guaranteed to lose so many thousands of dollars. I am eager to work hard but I would like to do it in a situation where I am paid, not paying, and where there is at least the possibility of having a success and making money. So I am taking a hard look at the budget. I need an agent who believes in my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment