Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Without Friction

without friction no movement
similarly
much as I like making jam raspberry plum cherry
and grape jelly
and feel virtuous
I don't actually like them as well
as endless commercially available alternatives
(but my kumquat marmalade was to die for)
similarly
the shoes I want the same Rod Lavers
are all over the internet theoretically still made
but nowhere in my size
maybe it's time for a change
similarly
2xist stopped making black boxer briefs
the way I liked them
and anyway I was tired of the style
so I changed
bought blue Calvin Kleins striped Tommy Hilfigers
no way not to have someone else's name written on you
similarly
everything is being recorded
for someone else's purposes
be careful not to attract their attention
or say anything you'll regret
no use regret
too late

No comments:

Post a Comment