Thursday, March 17, 2005

Last Year

running for library district board can't run hips won't do it anymore can't dance don't ask me then can one burning man night won't come again was that last year's last year concentrating on what I do better drive through majestic landscapes spheres ringing comic tragic mama mask can't I spin roll downhill side wise whirling harmony dislocated was that you weren't you right here conscious self performing director smiling among my happy players who map sky changes who made them look so beautiful they are can this be real no it is a picture I am ruddy merely channel art its irridescence feathers enough appear all at once actual time all sculpted tingling with completion outside flowers androgenous eyes confident aplomb rewarding friends

No comments:

Post a Comment