Saturday, February 05, 2005

No Thoughts

No thoughts as I drive I-5 what is thought I function smoothly intelligible focused wound up repel impressions inner whir blurs attention change routine people place I go/move/drive VW myself visit Julian my son requested week together just home from Mexico would have come to me already too long apart Nina busy San Francisco State for me joy of transgeneration love fix welcome break before play push Does anybody read my blog? I doubt it but I hope so: I am enjoying writing it. I hope for comment (click click) or other communication, crave response. It is just my life: what is there to say? The writer is not content until everything is crystallized, analyzed, concentrated, suggested, hinted at, implied, in words. Words possess him; he can transcend them only after doggedly serving them.

No comments:

Post a Comment